Guttmann, NeuroPersonalTrainer® is a virtual platform for cognitive telerehabilitation of the Institut Guttmann, certified as a medical device by the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices that allows to carry out programs to stimulate memory, attention, language and executive functions of intensive and personalized way. It is a tool for professionals in the field of neuropsychological rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation, as well as an innovative knowledge-generating system that allows generating therapeutic recommendations based on the results of previously treated patients.
Throughout this year, we have continued to bet on the valorization of the innovative proposals for this product. Thus, throughout 2019 we have incorporated a series of improvements that we can summarize as follows:
– The robustness and functionality of the platform has continued to be improved, incorporating a new commercial management layer, allowing administrative control of licenses. Additionally, the test center modality has been incorporated, facilitating commercial test work in new centers.
– The clinical valorization of GNPT® as a Class I medical device has been strengthened, proceeding with its renewal before the AEMPS.
– The visibility of the different professional groups susceptible of using the platform has continued to be maximized through the active presence in congresses such as the I Congress of Occupational Therapy held on October 25 in Madrid with more than 170 participants.
– We continue to increase the appreciation of clinical professionals who use the tool through their training with the free GNPT® Online Course. By the end of 2019, 280 certificates had been sent in total, with a growth of 34.6% vs. 2018.
– Significant sustained growth has been achieved in the use of the platform. In 2019, the number of users increased compared to 2018 by 32.1% (3,056), and by 60.1% in the number of sessions (77,306).
– Currently, the platform is available in more than 210 centers in different parts of the world, covering all of Spain.
– Highlight that, for the first time, a public health system such as that of the Canary Islands Community includes the GNPT® platform among the services offered.
Finally, the website has been reformulated and designed to offer a greater visualization of the product with a more practical, dynamic and professionally oriented vision. (gnpt.es)