The professional environment at the Institut Guttmann must be based on trust, co-responsibility and respect to allow each member of the team to develop not only their work, skills and abilities but also to grow on a personal level. This is one of the reasons why all the professionals and collaborators who make up the professional team of the Institut Guttmann have the right and the duty to know the Code of Ethics and to comply with it, to raise the questions that it raises and to make suggestions or proposals for change that they consider appropriate, as well as to report any breach or presumption of breach, in order to contribute to the progress of the Institution and of the people who carry out their professional activity.
At the Institut Guttmann, 100% of the team enjoys the additional social benefits, regardless of the type of contract. These benefits are:
- Flexible hours, for professionals with a split day not linked to patient care services. These professionals can adjust their arrival and departure times within an hour, depending on their needs or preferences, and always guaranteeing their presence in the workplace during peak hours.
- Continuous training plan offered to 100% of the staff.
- Christmas gift.
- Subsidized meal ticket for all staff with a split day, according to the collective agreement.
- Internal communication:
– Intranet: where all institutional policies and documentation are published, as well as notices and news about the hospital.
– “Fulls” magazine: an internal publication sent to all the professionals of the Institut Guttmann with current news and interviews of an internal nature.
– Internal communications: on specific occasions, in addition to communicating via the intranet, communications are also sent by e-mail.
– Guttube: internal video portal, created in the image and likeness of the famous mass video portal, where all videos related to the institution are shared, both internal and public videos.
– Welcome manual: a manual is given to all new incorporations with the relevant information to join the organization.
– Social networks: the human team is frequently quoted, or present in the constant updating of these communication networks.
– Posters: informal and visual communication to support campaigns, events or other internal actions.
- “Children’s Christmas party” for the children of all professionals, with delivery of gifts to all children, bought by the human resources department.
- Christmas aperitif.
- Other events and festive acts for the whole team where, on some occasions, the staff’s relatives are also invited.