The Fundació Institut Guttmann prevents the voluntary or involuntary use of the institution to conceal illegal origin of donations, as well as to comply with legal obligations. That is why it is developing specific policies and in 2016 it approved the Action Protocol in relation to the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
The Code of Ethics, which all professionals of the Foundation must know and sign, specifies the attitude they must maintain with respect to mutual concurrence, the actions of a party (conflict of interest) and the receipt of gifts by the staff.
- There were no incidents related to corruption issues.
- No contributions were made by political parties or related institutions.
- There have been no incidents related to monopolistic practices or against free competition and its results.
- No financial penalties were received for non-compliance and regulations.
- There were no complaints regarding the societal impacts of our activities.